We are Rayzone Group Ltd., a private company, no. 514501899, located at 65 Yigal Alon St. Tel Aviv, Israel (together with our majority-owned subsidiaries, “Rayzone”, “we”, “us” or “our”). Our contact details are available below.
2) What types of Information Do We Collect?
When you visit, use or somehow interact with the Website, we may collect information about you and about the ways in which you use the Website. When such information, alone or in combination with other information, could be used to identify you it will be referred as “Personal Data”.
- Information provided by you. You may directly provide us such Personal Data. For example, when you fill the “contact us” form on the Website and such Personal Data may include your full name, workplace name and job position, contact details (phone number, email address), location and any other data you decide to provide us.
- Information automatically received. We may also receive technical and aggregated usage data which is automatically collected or generated, either directly by us or by third parties, part of which will be considered Personal Data, including by means of cookies (as defined below) and other tracking technologies, such as your IP address, along with your general location, pages you looked at, referring site and searches made within the Website, and other environmental variables, such as your operating system, device and Internet browser version.
3) What About Cookies?
- What are cookies. Cookies are text files that your browser creates when it receives an order from the Website’s computers. Some cookies expire when you close your browser, and others are saved on your computer’s hard disk. Cookies can contain diverse information such as the pages you have visited, the time you spent on the Website, where you reached the Website from, information you would like to see when entering the Website, and more.
- Block cookies. If you do not want to accept cookies you can prevent this by changing your browser’s settings and/or by following the instructions provided in the related message which may appear when you first enter the Website. To do this, please consult your browser’s “Help” file. However, remember that blocking cookies may prevent you from using part of the Website’s services and features, or those of other websites. Additionally, you can delete the cookies stored on your computer at any time.
4) How Is Your Personal Data Used?
Our overarching purpose and goal is to improve our customers’ experience by providing our products and to enable the operation of our business. We may use your Personal Data for the following reasons and purposes:
- To facilitate and provide the Website to Users. We may use Personal Data to provide User’s information about our products and/or services and to contact and communicate with them via any communication channel, including phone and email.
- For marketing purposes. We may use your email and means of communication you choose to provide, to send you information about our new products and services, offerings, upcoming events or for other promotions and advertising purposes. You may opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions included in each such email we send you or by contacting us at email@example.com.
- For law enforcement purposes. We may share your Personal Data with any third party if we believe that disclosure of such data may be helpful or reasonably necessary in order to comply with any applicable law and/or to assist law enforcement agencies under any applicable law.
5) Who Is Your Personal Data Shared With?
We may share your Personal Data and other information with certain third parties, as set forth below:
- Rayzone group. We may share your Personal Data with our employees and consultants, subsidiaries and affiliates, including with their employees and consultants and any of their subsidiaries and affiliates (including subsidiaries and affiliates worldwide), to the extent needed for contacting you based on your needs as communicated to us via the Website’s contact form and our correspondence with you.
- Service providers. We may share your Personal Data with certain third parties we engage with in order to assist us with our business operations, to improve the Website and to help us understand how our users use the Website. These third parties (which may provide us services such as hosting, customer support, analytics, marketing, advertising etc.) may have their own privacy policies and may be located anywhere in the world. Before we share your Personal Data with such service providers, we make sure that they are committed to protect the security and confidentiality of your Personal Data.
- Governmental organizations. We may need to share your Personal Data with law enforcement agencies, courts of law, and other governmental organizations, if ordered to do so by competent bodies and according to applicable law.
- Mergers and Acquisitions. If we are involved with a merger, asset sale, financing, liquidation, bankruptcy, or the acquisition of all or part of our business to another company, we may share your Personal Data with that company and its affiliates and its and its affiliates’ respective directors, officers, employees, accountants, attorneys, advisors, and their respective representatives before and after the transaction date.
6) How Do We Safeguard Your Personal Data?
We take information security seriously and implement various security measures to prevent access from any unauthorized party.
However, although we make significant efforts to keep your data safe, we cannot fully ensure or warrant the security of your personal information. You are welcome to contact us if you have any questions about security on the Website.
7) Do We Transfer Personal Data Internationally?
We store data on our local servers l and on the cloud. At the same time, we may have a subsidiaries, affiliates and suppliers abroad.
To the extent that we shall transfer your Personal Data outside of your country, we will comply with all applicable laws regarding such transfer.
If you are located in the EEA, the UK or Switzerland, your Personal Data is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (the “GDPR”). For purposes of the GDPR, we may be a data controller of any Personal Data we collect from you.
We may transfer your Personal Data outside the EEA, only in accordance with the GDPR and other applicable EU privacy laws.
8) For How Long Do We Keep Personal Data?
We keep Personal Data we collect for different periods, depending on the type of information.
9) What Are Your Rights with Respect to Your Personal Data?
According to the data protection and privacy regulations, you may have certain rights with respect to your Personal Data. Your rights may include, under certain terms and conditions set in the GDPR or other applicable law, the following:
- Right of Access to your Personal Data hold by us.
- Right of Rectification ofinaccurate or incomplete Personal Data.
- Right to request that we delete your Personal Data held by us, subject to certain limitations.
- Right to data portability of your Personal Data held by us to another data controller in a structured format.
- Right to object to the processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to file a complaint with the applicable data protection authority in your country.
After deletion or anonymization of your Personal Data following its retention period, the rights of access and rectification cannot be enforced.
Your Personal Data is processed based on several legal bases, sometimes including your consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us. Other legal bases, including statutory requirements that apply to you, might remain intact even following the withdrawal of your consent.
10) What About Personal Data of Children?
Our website is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or process Personal Data of children. To the extent we would learn that any children’s Personal Data was collected, we will delete it immediately. Please contact us if you have any concerns with respect to children’s Personal Data.
You can contact us with any question or concern you have at:
Rayzone Group Ltd,
65 Yigal Alon St.
Toyota House, Tel Aviv, Israel, 6744316.
Last Updated: September 5, 2021